Wednesday 17 May 2017

WELCOME REMARKS


Welcome readers to Rainbow Identity BW blog. My name is Urbenia Kgwarae (28)I am the media officer for Rainbow Identity Association (RIA) and the Admin of this blog this is where I will be sharing with you stories and any material that involves or affects the rainbow nation i.e LGBTIQ people how ever my main focus will be on Transgender (T) and intersex (I) simple because that is the mandate of Rainbow Identity Association (RIA). As a nations we should acknowledge and accept that transgender and intersex people live among us as family, neighbours, colleagues and friends there for we should make them feel welcome and safe as we all are entitled to Human Rights. I am not implying that Transgender and Intersex people should be treated special but that they should be awarded the same opportunists as heterosexual people. 
I would like you to assist me through this blog by sharing your stories, pictures and any other material about Trans and Intersex such as Poems, videos and more. please email them to urbeniaukgwarae@gmail.com and be specific if you want the stories to be anonymous or have your byline. thank you in advance for your cooperation and let love lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment